• Does Sawsonic write customized music or can I ask for any customization of an existing audio item on the website?
Yes you can, feel free to contact us about the possibilities for customization.
• Can I remix or make new music from Sawsonic's catalog?
No, you can't remix or produce a new song with our music
• Can I edit or modify purchased and/or free downloaded music?
Yes, you are allowed to change the length or sound of the song so it fits your project, but you're not allowed to remix or reproduce our music into a new song or music production.
• Can I submit my own music?
No, but maybe in the future.
Creative Commons License
• Can I use music licensed under the Creative Commons License for free?
Yes, as long as you use the music for purposes mentioned in the creative commens license in our chart and you give credit to Sawsonic.
Furthermore it is important that you respect the Creative Commons License.
• How do I credit Sawsonic?
A proper way to credit us is:
• Do I need to ask Sawsonic permission to use their music?
No, as long as you credit us or buy the required license you don't need to ask for our permission.
• Do I need to credit Sawsonic when I have a commercial license?
No, it is up to you if you want to credit us.
• Can I use your music in multiple projects?
This depends on the license you have bought. For purposes that are authorized by "Standard License" you can use our music in multiple projects. For "Extended" use like advertising, video games, apps etc, you can use the music just for one project. If you have an "Unlimited" license you can use our music as often as you want, but (international) TV, radio and cinema broadcasting are not included and you'll need to renew your license after 1-year if you want to use the music for those purposes.
Check the license chart for a complete overview.
• How can I pay?
You can pay us via Paypal and via Credit and Debit Cards (Paypal Pro).
Couldn't find your question?
• Please send us an email with your question
We will answer your question as soon as possible and (if it is a good question) we will add it to our FAQ.